- Store Locations & Hours
- Careers - Now Hiring!
- About Erik's
- Erik's Bicycle Fit Services
- Repair Services
- Erik's Riders Club
- Layaway Options
- Finance Options
Careers at Erik's - Apply Now!
|Department:||Warehouse (Bloomington Warehouse Only)|
|Location:||Bloomington MN Warehouse|
Reports To:Warehouse Manager On-Duty FLSA Status: Full-Time Exempt
Under supervision of the Warehouse Manager On-duty, the Warehouse Processor will assist with the timely/accurate distribution of inventory and general distribution facility tasks.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Pick and transfer inventory to retail locations according to RMS distribution system.
- Report problem order picks and stock outages to Warehouse Manager On-duty.
- Accurately process inbound and outbound inventory in accordance with Erik’s procedures.
- Report processing errors to Warehouse Manager On-duty.
- Utilize Erik’s computer system to enter order data and create receiving logs.
- Loading/unloading of shipments
- Organization and movement of Erik’s inventory utilizing a combination of manual labor and specialty equipment while following proper safety guidelines.
- Inventory stocking of bicycles and other inventory utilizing Erik’s storage system(s).
- Light janitorial and facilities upkeep
- Previous distribution or related work experience
- High School diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Basic computer skills.
- Attention to detail
- Prioritization, time management, and problem solving abilities.
- Dedication to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a high production distribution facility that is constantly adapting to retail business needs.
- Ability to be mobile and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. overhead repeatedly