- Store Locations & Hours
- Careers - Now Hiring!
- Kids Leasing Program
- About Erik's
- Eriks Bicycle Fit Services
- Repair Services
- Erik's Riders Club
- Layaway Options
- Finance Options
- Contact Us
- Customer Service
Full Time Exectuive Administrative Assistant
DescriptionExecutive Administrative Assistant
Reports To: President FLSA Status: Full-time Non-exempt
Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Company President & the Company CEO in performing various office duties and maintaining records as well as assisting the Accounting, Distribution & Logistics, Human Resource & Training, Marketing & Events, Merchandising, and Purchasing departments.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining, filing, and organizing paperwork.
• Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
• Route incoming calls and appointments.
• Reviewing and reconciling vendor statements.
• Invoice matching.
• Assist with special projects and administrative tasks as assigned.
• Maintaining, filing and organizing confidential paperwork.
• Data entry of confidential material.
• Handling of all employee travel arrangements.
• Preparation and mailing of biweekly payroll.
• Maintain Erik's staff apparel inventory and sales/expense.
• Maintain Erik's Employee Purchase program.
• Maintain Erik's Event Fee Reimbursement program.
• Maintain Erik's Employee Demo product program.
• Maintain HR related intranet material as directed.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Familiarity of accounting principles and general office procedures and practices.
• Previous experience in working with highly confidential material.
• Accurate ten-key and data entry skills.
• Experience in the use of Excel, Word as well as proficiency of both PC and MAC.
• Detail oriented and organized.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and communicate effectively.
• Creative problem solving skills.
• Successful at working both independently and as part of a team.
• Dedication to get the job done.
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, but may involve some travel to Erik’s retail locations.
• Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time, typing, use of general office equipment and occasional use of ladders and lifting up to 30 lbs.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications