- Store Locations & Hours
- Careers - Now Hiring!
- Kids Leasing Program
- About Erik's
- Eriks Bicycle Fit Services
- Repair Services
- Erik's Riders Club
- Layaway Options
- Finance Options
- Contact Us
- Customer Service
Grafton Store Manager
Grafton Store Manager
Reports To:Regional Manager FLSA Status: Full-Time Exempt
The Store Manager is responsible for monitoring day-to-day operations of an Erik’s Bike Shop retail store. This position requires strong leadership skills to train, supervise and lead sales and service staff in providing exceptional and knowledgeable customer service while driving towards the store’s performance goals.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
Driving Store Performance
· Demonstrate and motivate staff to exceed customer expectations and drive sales performance to the highest level.
· Ensure the store is properly merchandised to plan and present a clean and welcoming appearance.
· Promote Erik’s mission, values, and standards.
Managing Store Operations
· Implement and monitor store objectives and budget.
· Schedule and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
· Ensure store policies and procedures are adhered to and operations are efficient and safe.
· Administration of store operational procedures.
· Create and maintain relationships with all Erik’s staff and vendors.
· Encourage staff to engage and create a positive atmosphere for Erik’s customers and employees.
· Continually coach staff to improve customer service and sales.
· Works closely with Erik’s Training Department to develop solutions for individual needs.
· Partner with the Human Resources Manager on employee reviews and performance concerns.
· Assist the Regional Manager in identifying and developing future Managers, Assistant Managers, and Service Managers.
· Three years of retail management experience or a successful track record as an Erik’s store Assistant Manager.
Skills· Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills, coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong customer service focus.
· Ability to manage, inspire and lead a team.
· Solid understanding of retail merchandising and selling skills.
· Knowledge of computers and technology.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Dedication to get the job done.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications