Warehouse Dock Lead
|Title:||Warehouse Dock Lead|
|Department:||Warehouse (Bloomington Warehouse Only)|
|Location:||Bloomington MN Warehouse|
DescriptionWarehouse Dock Lead
Warehouse Manager and/or Warehouse Manager On-Duty FLSA Status:
Under supervision of the Warehouse Manager On-duty, Supervise all inbound receiving and/or transfers, all outbound shipping and/or transfers, and all secured dock activity.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
Shipping, Receiving, and Supervision
- Pick and transfer inventory to retail locations according to RMS distribution system.
- Report problem order picks and stock outages to Warehouse Manager On-duty.
- Report issues with daily store product requests to Warehouse Manager On-duty.
- Assist Drivers with loading and unloading of shipments and/or transfers.
- Responsible for security of inventory and warehouse facility in accordance with Erik’s guidelines as directed by Warehouse Manager.
- Supply the Warehouse Assembly Department with inventory as directed by Warehouse Manager On-duty.
- Direct and assign Warehouse Laborers daily tasks and shift goals. Monitor on-time project completion.
Other Job Functions:
- Report unacceptable performance, areas of needed improvement, or violations of Erik’s policy to Warehouse Manager daily. Also report instances of commendable or exemplary performance.
- Performs related work as directed by Warehouse Manager and Warehouse Manager On-duty
- Maintain current personal equipment certifications.
- Erik’s Distribution experience as a processor, laborer, or trucking staff member.
- High School diploma or GED. 6 months of related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Experience with Erik’s RMS system.
- Ability to supervise performance of Warehouse Laborers.
- Prioritization, time management, and problem solving abilities.
- Knowledge of light equipment and maintenance.
- Dedication to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a high production distribution facility that is constantly adapting to retail business needs.
- Current forklift and stock picker lift certification or ability to obtain certification.
- Ability to be mobile and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. overhead repeatedly
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications